YUMI Multiboot USB Creator 126.96.36.199 (Your Universal Multiboot Installer), is the successor to MultibootISOs. It can be used to create a Multiboot USB Flash Drive containing multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more. Contrary to multi-boot iso’s which used grub to boot ISO files directly from USB, YUMI uses says Linux to boot extracted distributions stored on the USB device and reverts to using grub to Boot Multiple ISO files from USB, if necessary.
YUMI Multiboot USB Creator tool is used to make the bootable flash drive or pen drive you can burn any ISO image file onto a USB drive. It has a very simple user interface which is very easy to understand for Newbie. It is a very simple lightweight portable application that is very easy to run. It is a simple portable program that you don’t need to install on your system. After downloading save this program to your disk drive and run it when you want. It will always help you to make your Flash Drive bootable.
Using the YUMI Multiboot USB Creator Software tool you can make bootable ISO file on your drive and you can also make bootable multiple ISO files into your Flash Drive. It is mostly used for the booting operating system like Windows XP, Windows 7, Vista, 8, 8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Unix, and much more. All operating systems appear in their option when you trying to make the bootable your flash drive. You can customize the background of the booting image you can place your desired image when the YUMI bootable BIOS screen appeared. Using QEMU you can test your drive is working fine or not. You can format your USB/Flash Drive With Fat32.
YUMI Multiboot USB Creator 188.8.131.52 Features
- Easy to USE.
- The simple user interface helps the user to learn and understand the usage quickly.
- lightweight and portable application.
- Disk Cloning tool includes.
- You can burn your Flash drive with multiple operating systems.
- Customize the background.
- Test the Flash/USB Drive using Qemu.
- Format USB/Flash Drive With Fat32.
How to USE YUMI Multiboot USB Creator 184.108.40.206:
- Run* yumi-220.127.116.11.exe following the onscreen instructions.
- Accept the agreement and the next screen appeared. Just connect your USB with your system.
- Run the tool again to Add More ISOs/Distributions to your Drive. You can check on the screen your Flash Drive appeared.
- Select your Operating System and give the proper ISO image path. Your file copying started with in few minutes.
|Title:||YUMI Multiboot USB Creator 18.104.22.168|
|Added On||September 12, 2016|
|Updated On||October 10, 2019 12:34 am|
|Operating System:||Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, and XP|
|Developers:||Pendrive Linux Inc|
You may also like to download these Software applications.