Windows Server 2008 R2 is the windows server edition. It is developed by Microsoft and it is the updated version that replaced the Windows Server 2003. Microsoft releases its three different editions for different users. Microsoft developed it three different editions which are standard, Enterprise, and Evaluation Hyper-V Edition. It is one of the most famous and most used servers in small, large organizations and very helpful to host any kind of database on it. Microsoft added all features in it which organizations needed and it allows the organization to connect each other. It will enhance the security and performance of the organization data.
Microsoft Improved many features, they enhanced the active directory, Policy-related, Disk storage, Protocols, Miscellaneous and Cryptography in their latest release. It is using the NTFS drive which will transfer the data from one location to another more quickly. It has a very simple user-friendly rich interface which is very easy to understand. They added some Server Manager Core OS improvements. You are allowed to zoom the services charts as well you can crop it. Microsoft resolved many issues in this update they also resolve the Rendering issue with collapsed cells or rows. It has a lot of new features and enhancements you can read the complete details on the Microsoft official website.
- Replace the Windows Server 2003.
- It has Enterprise, Standard, Evaluation Edition.
- Most used Windows Server in small, and large Organizations.
- Able to host any kind of database on it.
- It allows the organization to connect with each other.
- Improve Security and Performance.
- Active directory improvement.
- Policy-related improvements
- Disk storage improvement.
- Using the NTFS.
- Very simple user interface.
- Enhanced Protocols and Cryptography.
- Miscellaneous improvements.
- Server Manager Core OS improvements.
- You can be zoomed and cropped the services charts.
- Many issues were resolved.
- and much more.