Windows is an OS that is launched and developed by the Microsoft team. As we should have to know that the first version of the Windows Operating System came out for users around 28 years ago. Now the Windows has become the most widely used operating system almost all-around World. Windows has been available in Marketplace in different Editions Windows 2000 is one of them. It was released on December 15, 1999, and launched to retail on February 17, 2000. Many of the user’s complaint against it that it was difficult and really very confusing to use it as compared to the older version of the Windows.
Now this OS comes with new improvements and really great features that are loved by the users, later on, it is available in the marketplace in four Editions that i.e. Windows 2000 Professional, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2000 Datacenter Edition and Windows 2000 Advanced Server. This OS is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit Computer architectures. This window 2000 ISO is the successor to Windows NT 4.0. It comes with outstanding new enhanced features such as Internet Explorer 5, Outlook Express, WebDAV Support. Now Windows 2000 also provides the new feature of Internet Connection Sharing support this feature is loved by this Windows users. it also includes.Net Framework 2.0.
This framework is being added in Windows for the purpose of providing scalability to applications. It also helps in increasing productivity or performance for certain applications. It supports the WinRAR of both 32-bit and 64-bit. This helps users to send and store large files. It is used to compress the file and can easily send to other while preserving the original file quality. In this Windows accessibility features are too much advanced as compared to Windows 98. Windows 2000 can also provide support around, 700 Network devices, 4200 Modems, 55 Scanners 50 Cameras and many other hardware devices.
Windows 2000 ISO Infrared Monitor support now useful for users in order to move files without wires. In this OS the Microsoft Developers included two new versions of the registry editor. The classic MDI-style editor help developers for manipulating Windows NT permissions exists as regedt32.exe and the Windows 98 registry editor exists as regedit.exe. Windows 98 registry is a straight port and is incapable of editing a remote registry or changing permissions.
- Windows 2000 has an eye-catching and user-friendly interface as compared to Windows NT.
- This window is designed for the use of both server and client computers.
- Now there should be wise and updated security and stability.
- Windows Media Player has come with its new extraordinary features.
- Windows 2000 is available in the marketplace in four different Editions according to types of its users.
- It is the most secure and reliable Windows version ever at the time.
- Windows 2000 provides include support of multi-monitor on one Operating System.
- Advanced built-in searching Engine Internet Explorer 5 is being added that helps more in searching as compared to Internet Explorer 4 in previous Windows.
- Now it also supports the CD and DVD.
- It has already built-in .NET Framework 2.0, which is necessary for a different kind of applications and programs.
- One of the new cool features includes infrared monitor support.
- Now provides universal Support for Devices.
- New Search menus and wallpapers are included in this Operating System.
- Two versions of the registry editors are added by the Microsoft developers.