|Title:||Windows 10 Pro|
|Added On||October 5, 2017|
|Updated On||December 18, 2019 9:02 am|
Windows has become the most widely used operating system all around the world. It is available in Marketplace in different versions; each of them has its own features according to the requirement of the users. Windows 10 Professional comes out in the marketplace on 22 May 2017 with built-in Office 2016 this is the latest and most attractive release of Windows with numerous enhancements and improvement. Now it is the most reliable and efficient operating system due its advanced improvements and stability. Microsoft is continuously releasing builds for improving their operating system. Windows 10 Professional has most eye-catching and well-managed UI components with completely a new interface with many modifications.
It is very lightweight on the system resources, consumes less power and delivers higher performance level. It is one of the perfect releases for power users. This operating system has got many security and other improvements to make it is a stable release. Now Windows 10 Professional already contains Microsoft Office 2016, so there is no need to install Office in this release. Moreover.it also composed of Windows Defender and different compatibility enhancements. Now Microsoft Edge also comes with advanced improvements. It has now got support for remote and mobile devices. All in all, it is a complete environment to handle all your home and office needs. In these, you may have Crotona, Xbox and other stuff.
You can also add alarms and clock there. Now Microsoft has recently added file explorer, power, and other settings. It has already built-in .NET Framework, which is necessary for a different kind of applications and programs. These you may have Crotona, Xbox and other stuff, you can also add alarms and clock there. Now Microsoft has recently added file explorer, power, and other settings. You have an opportunity available for Domain Join. Now you can make your work more quickly using Shared PC Mode feature.
- Now you have no need to install Office, Windows 10 has now come with built-in Office 2016.
- In this version, Microsoft also offers you Dynamic Management and User Environment Virtualization.
- Windows 10 Professional supports touchscreen devices.
- You should have enhanced management features like Mobile Device Management, Azure Active Directory Join etc. to provide consumers more facilities in application, development, and deployment.
- In Windows 10 Professional now you may have Windows Store for Business and have managed user experience.
- It has already built-in .NET Framework, which is necessary for a different kind of applications and programs.
- In these you may have Crotona, Xbox and other stuff, you can also add alarms and clock there.
- Now Microsoft has recently added file explorer, power, and other settings.
- You have an opportunity available for Domain Join.
- Now you can make your work more quickly using Shared PC Mode feature.
- It is lightweight and reliable operating system.
- Windows 10 Professional with Office 2016 now comes with the user-friendly interface with a new look and feel.
- Now you have the opportunity to use your Operating system as Tablet Mode by enabling Tablet Mode from settings.
- It is supporting both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
- It will provide critical capabilities that should help to secure your PC from different modern threats.
- Windows 10 now consisting had done various security and compatibility improvements.
- Enhanced Windows Defender now protects consumers from Trojan, worms, viruses etc.