You can complete information about the system who are connected with your WiFi Router. You can also remember devices by selection know status on devices. It will show you MAC address, IP address, system name information. So you can detect unknown devices on your WiFi Router and get their complete details. After installation of this application, you just need to click Scan Now button to scan all devices on your router. This application allows you to see detailed analytics and bandwidth usage of your connected users. But this feature is not available for the unregistered users. You must register first then you are allowed to access this feature. It will build trust through wireless privacy which is very useful for organizations. It will identify you whenever a new device connected with your WiFi Router.
- It is a simple and lightweight application.
- It is a multi-platform application.
- You can enjoy its simple interface, which is easy to learn.
- Famous in organizations.
- Find out all users connected to your WiFi routers.
- Don’t need any admin access to your WiFi Router.
- Connected and disconnected IP appeared in different colors.
- It will allow you to remember your device as well you can remove your device from the list.
- You can scan all devices which are connected to your router.
- You can view the complete analytics of your all devices.
- It will notify you when the new device was found.
|Title:||Who Is On My WiFi 4.0.5|
|Added On||October 18, 2017|
|Updated On||March 24, 2020 2:52 am|
|Operating System:||Windows 10, 8.1, 7|
You may also like to download these Software applications.