Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 is currently released in mid-November and the developer community. Microsoft enhances many features in its latest version. Microsoft is developing its products for the Students, Developers and for Organizations. Most of the Microsoft Compilers used by the developers to develop the .NET applications. Microsoft providing their products free to students as you can see in Pakistan they distributed free activation keys for students so students can enjoy free products of Microsoft and it’s obvious this product is not free for the organizations they must pay the license fee to Microsoft. Companies like to get the license from Microsoft and they started working on their products because Microsoft is reliable and with good features provided like security, maintenance, their assets, etc.
Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 Features
- It is Enterprise 2017 minimize the time of installation and it is lighter in weight.
- The Enterprise 2017 provides the debugging and diagnostics tools to trace. The bug or error by debugging the application line by line.
- It’s new release fixes more than 250 bugs. Reported issues have been fixed that occur in old IDE’s.
- Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 enhances the refactoring of the code that is the beautify of coding style.
- It provides the unit testing on runtime with no delay. Tells the developer where the errors occur and provide detailed information/data about the occurring error.
- It has the Azure SDK so the developer can stay connected with a cloud account. And can save the data to the cloud.
|Title:||Visual Studio Enterprise 2017|
|Added On||December 18, 2016|
|Updated On||November 07, 2019 8:26 pm|
|Category:||Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio|
|License Type:||Free Trial|
|Operating System:||Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, and XP|
You may also like to download these Software applications.