Microsoft has launched their latest new version for Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate with its latest.Net Framework 4. It is designed for Windows users. It is used for the development environment. Silverlight 4 will be also available for the user to develop the application. Microsoft introduced many new features in their Ultimate version as well they enhanced some old features. They developed comprehensive ALM tools for developers. Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate has a Team Foundation Server. It has a Software Life cycle Management which helps to manage the software development from plan to deployment. Developers have access to do any database task on it as well it provides integration with MySQL and Oracle database. It has a powerful debugging which helps the developer to diagnose the bug or issue.
It will help a lot in developing modules and fixing their issues as well. It has built-in Quality assurance tools which MTM. MTM helps the tester to run test cases while testing and record results as well. This has a Free MSDN subscription. It will help you to make a Design and Architecture of your software application as well it has prototyping features. It will help the developer to make prototyping, show it to the customer for project approval and it has a Cloud Support too. Visual studio is specially designed for Big projects and for large companies. Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate has the production environment with a lot of customization. Microsoft added the support for a parallel computing in this update and many more features were introduced.
- It is Launched with Dot Net Framework 4.
- Silverlight 4 will be also available.
- Comprehensive ALM tools for developers.
- It has a Team Foundation Server.
- Software Life cycle Management.
- Database Development and Deployment.
- Complete Integrated Development Environment.
- Powerful Debugging and Diagnostics.
- Quality Assurance Tools.
- Free MSDN Subscription.
- Design and Architecture.
- It has a Cloud Support.
- Specially designed for big projects.
- It has a productive environment with a lot of customization.
- Support for a Parallel computing.
- It has prototyping features and much more.