TortoiseSVN 1.12.0 is an apache subversion control system. It is developed for the Windows shell users. Also, It does not require the command line to upload and download the code. It is used to manage and control the code on the cloud storage according to versioning. This software is developed under the General Public License so it is free to use in any environment. No cost to use this application for managing your source code. As it is freeware application so if you want to get the source you can easily get and use it anywhere. Importantly, it is not specifically designed for one integrated development environment IDE. Like Visual Studio, Sublime text editor Netbeans, or eclipse. You can use it on any of the development environment.
The team has developed the complete documentation for the users. Also, the documentation is available in different languages. Like English, Czech, Finnish, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Serbian, Slovenian, Chinese, Dutch, French, Indonesian, and Spanish. There is a number of online tutorials available that teach subversioning control. This tool is used in the industry for code management. Using the version control methodology number of users can work on one project easily without any conflict. They also release the complete book that teaches the complete features of the software.
TortoiseSVN 1.12.0 Features
- It is easy to use because of no need to remember the commands like the command shell.
- You can view the status of uploaded files and the file in the project folder easily.
- The detailed description is added to the menus, and functions so the user easily can understand it.
- The drag and drop option is available.
- The commenting dialog is easily manageable and customizable.
- Autocomplete of path and keywords are supported.
- Color highlighting is also an amazing feature that distinguishes the other files.
- It makes the graph of all versions.
- Tortoise merger, changes, resolution conflicts, tortoise diff are the main features.
- TortoiseSVN 1.9.7 is the latest version released and is the most stable and reliable version.
|Added On||March 26, 2017|
|Updated On||November 09, 2019 1:59 am|
|Operating System:||Windows 10, 7, 8, and 8.1|
You may also like to download these Software applications.