Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is a relational database management system (RDBMS) which is created specifically for an enterprise environment. The SQL Server 2012 is composed of a set of programming extensions that are designed to enhance the SQL (Structured Query Language). Structured Query Language or SQL basically is an interactive standard programming language which is developed to get information from and to update a database.
SQL Server code was originally developed by Sybase. In the late years of the 1980s, Microsoft collaborated with Sybase, and Ashton-Tate to produce the very initial version of SQL Server code. Afterward, both Microsoft and Sybase began to offer SQL Server products. Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is a reliable and powerful and most of all completely free system for data management. The program is designed to deliver a rich and efficient data store for lightweight desktop applications and Web Sites.
One other good thing in this program is its ability to be installed offline. Its offline installer enables the users to install it even when they are not connected to the internet. You can download the app from a reliable link as the app itself is very safe and reliable. Microsoft SQL Server supports stored procedures, views, and functions. It empowers the users to store all types of business data as it natively supports relational data, FKLESTREAM, XML, and spatial data.
The new version is enhanced in every aspect whether it is the performance, visualization, usability or integration. Microsoft has improved everything in the program. The program is closely integrated with the Microsoft Office System in SQL Server Reporting Services. It has also close integration with Visual Web Developer and visual studio. Microsoft SQL Server 2012 simplifies the efforts that are needed for development by leveraging the existing T-SQL skills, LINQ, and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 offered more enhanced and advanced and notable capabilities than its predecessors. These enhancements include ColumnStore indexes are Read-only indexes that are used in grouping data, streamlining the processing of large data warehouse queries. This app also provides support for Windows Server Core. This stripped-down version also places a very low demand on the resources of a host computer.
Another feature of PowerView enables the users to generate mashups of BI (business intelligence) reports. Enhanced Auditing empowers users to customize their audit logs so a broader range of events can be accommodated along with greater flexibility than the previous versions. Users can also benefit fro another tool named AlwaysOn which allows users to read secondary copies in order to enhance DR (disaster recovery) operations if they fail on multiple databases. Distributed Replay in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 makes it possible to transfer the workload from production server to another server so it can be tested in realistic conditions prior to deploying it.
All in all, Microsoft SQL server 2012 is as competent and user-friendly as any other product that is offered by Microsoft as Microsoft is world-known developers of user-friendly and high-performance software and programs that are designed for specialized tasks.
- Designed for an enterprise environment.
- Enhances SQL language.
- Free system for data management.
- Delivers data store for lightweight apps and websites.
- Ability to be installed offline as well.
- Native support for relational data, FILESTREAM, XML and spatial data.
- The program is closely integrated with Microsoft Office System Visual Web Developer and visual studio.
- Enhance development efforts by leveraging T-SQL skills, LINQ, and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- ColumnStore indexes group data, streamlining the processing of large data warehouse queries.
- Supports Windows Server Core.
- PowerView generates mash-ups of BI (business intelligence) reports.
- Enhanced Auditing enables customization of audit logs.
- AlwaysOn allows users to read secondary copies to enhance DR (disaster recovery) operations.
- Distributed Replay in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 makes it possible to transfer the workload from production server to another server.
|Title:||SQL Server 2012|
|Added On||August 22, 2019|
|Updated On||September 08, 2019 4:35 pm|
|Category:||SQL Server 2012|
|License Type:||Commercial Trial|
|Operating System:||Windows 7,8.1, & 10.|
You may also like to download these Software applications.