Slackware Free Download 32/64-bit for Linux 14.2 latest version download. It is the full offline installer standalone setup direct single click download of Slackware offline installer ISO for PC.
Slackware is developed by Patrick Volkerding, which is a Linux distribution. It is a free open source operating system which is making wonders since a long time. Gradually the bugs and errors get identified and the developer fixed those issue to make better performing operating system. Simplicity, stability, and flexibility are the declared themes of Slackware. Only addition of proven and tested software to the release makes it stable for the users. With its simplicity, Slackware simply configures things and configure them in the same way the user wants. The flexibility of the release makes it supportive towards the running of the reliable web, FTP, and email servers. The advance version also encourages old computer by letting the boot prompt of Slackware to enter specific parameters.
The system is super handy and fast because all you need is a 486 with 64MB RAM processor which is very easily available on any personal computer. Slackware is the open source operating system. It takes a long time to develop as before stable versions it was released in the beta version. there are tools that will update your system to the latest release that is Slackware 14.2. There is also the documentation and release notes that will guide you about the new features and previous functions enhancement. One important change in this operating system was the removal of MYSQL database and exchange the database with MariaDB. As this is the current release of the database and more stable and fast performing database.
We mentioned all latest new features of Slackware Free Download below.
- Need a 486 with 64MB RAM.
- Clean and configurable.
- Open source and free Linux distribution system.
- Stability, and latest version release that is 14.2 in the market after complete testing.
- Flexibility, and can install new software applications in it easily.
- Experience, as it is one of the old operating systems, the teamwork on the project for a long time and fixes all of the issues, bugs, then release the new stable version in the market for the users.
- Humanity, and graphical user-interface, with highly interactive HCI.
- Can install package whichever you need.
- Complete installation guide provided also.
- forums, and books for the guidance.
- complete support from the Slackware team to the user.
Technical Setup Details
|Title:||Slackware Free Download|
|Setup File Name:||slackware64-14.1-install-dvd.iso|
|File Size:||2.27 GB|
|Compatibility:||64-bit (x64) and 32-bit (x86)|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer|
|License Type:||Commercial Trial|
System Requirements For Installation
Have a look, at the system requirements before downloading the Slackware Free Download trial version offline installer setup so that either they satisfy your computer system or not.
Operating System: Linux.
System RAM: 2.00 GB
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo.
System Hard Disk: 5.00 GB
Slackware Free Download
You can download the Slackware Free Download by clicking on single link download button. Also, It is a trial version offline installer of Slackware. Also, It is available for both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) architecture system.