SHAREit is exactly what its name says. It is an absolutely free application through which the users can share the contents between PCs and that also at a very fast speed. There is no limit to the type or size of the content that can be shared whether they are images, audio files, video files, documents or movies, all can be transferred from PC to PC in form of gigabytes within mere seconds without any kind of cable, USB, or internet charges. Moreover, SHAREit 2019 is an offline installer which wirelessly interconnects the devices that are in a certain range and have SHAREit installed in them for PC. The transfer speed of SHAREit is two hundred times more than that of a blue tooth. SHAREit guarantees 100% privacy of your data during the process of transferring. Another positive point of the product is that files transferred through SHAREit are directly saved in your devices and not in cloud so the data is completely saved from getting lost and quality remains intact.
How to Use: After the preliminary introduction, it is time to know about how to use it. The good news is that the program is extremely easy to use. SHAREit creates a point for WiFi access to the devices in the range that can connect to that point. The devices that are targeted to get connected should also be containing the program of SHAREit on their operating systems. Another thing that is required to get connected is permission to access the other device. When both devices are smoothly synchronized, users can carry on with transferring files by easily browsing the folders, selecting the files that are needed to be shared and then dragging them to drop them on the connected interface. In short, users with the correct devices just need to install the program, create an access point for the network and then they can go on with the transfers without any intermediary cable or gadget.
System Requirement: All versions of Windows, operating systems of Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Androids support the transferal of SHAREit among them. However SHAREit is known as an application for PCs but its working is equally effective on transfers between Tablets, Androids and Apple products. Who developed it: The SHAREit system has been developed and now is being maintained by Lenovo, the manufacturers of reputed computer, telephone, and hardware parts.
- Transferring all the data and files regardless of their type and size.
- Interconnecting all the devices including PCs, laptops, tablets, smartphones, iPhones, iPad, etc. that have the product installed on their operating systems.
- The transfer process takes place without any intermediary devices, cables, Bluetooth or Internet connection. Only a WiFi hotspot is needed to be created.
- It enables users to access the files and data from remote positions.
- Transfers with a speed of 200 MB in a second.
- Provide the possibility to control transfers of ppt. from mobile devices.
- Rock-solid back up of photos and videos can be attained by sharing your mobile photos from phone to PCs so you have your memorable moments saved with you even when you delete items to extend the storage of your mobile devices
- Remote View: Through the additional feature of Remote View, user can search the files in his or her PC by connecting the mobile phone with PC through SHAREit
- Play to: This specific tool showcase your phone content to your PCs so you can enhance your experiences of gatherings with friends, family and business associates
- Phone To Phone: You can share anything between two phones by just pushing the sending option, selecting the file to be shared and choosing the receiver and your transfer is done.
- PC to PC: It is a great transfer tool from PC to PC. Users can choose the recipient and start the process of transferring to and from connected devices.