It is a free and open-source process viewer. Its latest version 2.36 comes in public on July 03, 2015. It is a perfect tool mainly used for software debugging, system monitoring and malware detection. It includes powerful process termination, memory viewing/editing, and other unique and specialized features. At first glance, it looks much like a colorful version of Task Manager, with a detailed list of currently running programs and the resources they’re using.
When your Operating system hangs or crashes, due to a single processor program that isn’t running properly and spreading the virus, worms in OS. So to solve this you should have to open the System Configuration or Services tool to end up that running processor you can use any software. You can open this software and view it all at once. This free, open-source process viewer displays all your running processes and services, including network and disk processes, in color-coded tree views. It is a powerful process termination capabilities bypass most security software and rootkits, ending the entire affected process.
If a process has locked up so hard that Task Manager can’t shut it down, then turn to Process Hacker. Its Terminator option combines a number of clever techniques to shut down. Skilled users can take advantage of it string scanning capabilities and other filtering methods to view what is causing a thread to hang and debug malware infections.
Process Hacker 2.39.124 Features
- It provides its users with a clear overview of running processes and resource usage of your Operating system.
- Other features were useful for debugging and analyzing software.
- It may view and edits services.
- If a process has locked up and Task Manager can’t shut it down, then Process Hacker helps you using its clever techniques to shut down.
- It should show detailed system information and graphs of resource usage of system applications.
- There is an astonishing amount of functionality crammed into a clean, well-designed, interface.
- Improved compatibility with security and anti-cheat software.
- Added ability to edit process environment variables.
- Now Process Hacker can fix .NET process detection.
- Also, it allows the user to toggle between a set of graphs showing each resource concurrently.