Nero 9 is a multimedia-based application which specializes in writing, copying and burning audiovisuals files to a DVD, CD or any removable disks. Nero 9 is a kit of tools with numerous components that comes in one complete package. The speed of data burning is determined by an optical drive that is installed in the host system and it also depends on the storage capacity of the disc. Nero 9 has the capability to bring the digital world to a PC. Users cannot only create and edit audiovisual files and slideshows but they can also convert their favorite content to use and enjoy them on their portable devices such as iPods and PSP or they can also share them on internet with friends and colleagues for business and pleasure both using the social media sites such as My Space, YouTube, and My Nero.
Users can also build a home entertainment platform by integrating TV, DVD, video and music recording, streaming and by applying other playback options. The advanced backup features protect the data from getting lost from the system as a result of a system crash or from the disc in case it gets damaged. The cutting edge technology and simple to operate features of Nero 9 enhance the experience of a user in terms of multimedia management because whether it is video, image or music, a user can convert and also share them as per the images they create for their digital world. Although, many applications are present in the market that can be used as the alternative of Nero and are capable of running on Windows very few can compete with the efficiency and handiness of Nero 9.
Its overall performance, features and user interface leaves behind almost every other application in the market that burns the data. The free Nero 9 version comes with all the fundamental suite of features that can be gathered in highly efficient free software. Moreover, Nero 9 has options to alter the speed of data burning, verify the presence of data on the disc after burning and to simulate prior burning. Users can acquire the benefits of more advanced features as well by upgrading the full version of free Nero 9. The interface of Nero 9 is in simple English and is very user-friendly to operate. It is a very small application in terms of occupying space in system memory. All in all, if someone seeks good software to burn data then Nero 9 is the most suitable application as it is very easy to use and stable software in comparison of other data burning software that are available in the market for Windows.
- Provides fundamental operation of writing, copying and burning data such as music and videos to external devices with storage.
- Enables the users to adjust before the final completion of burning i-s writing and copying process.
- NRF file format is used by Nero 9 to create the images.
- User can verify the date of data burning after completing the process.
- Enables RSS feeds of Nero to key in the customized and personalized text and images in a simple process.
- If the process of installation slows down which rarely happens, user can check other components for compatibility.
- The interface is in simple English and is easy to use.
- Nero 9 rips and burns the data faster and more easily than others. It provides the backup files to DVDs, CDs and Blu-ray Discs. User can enjoy speedy but easy auto copy and backup functions.
- It provides to option of Playback and user can manage all the popular audio, video and pictorial files and web media.
- Nero 9 enables the users to create DVD movies along with integrated 3D menus like any professional.
- Users can convert the music, videos and photos and other contents of DVDs to run on iPods and various other mobile gadgets.
- User can watch and record high definition TV, give pauses in between and play HD formats such as AVCHD and others.
|Added On||July 12, 2019|
|Updated On||September 21, 2019 1:50 am|
|Operating System:||Windows 7,8.1,10|