As this is developed by Microsoft team so that they have well-organized documentation and tutorial courses to learn what is the right way to use this. You can also download the latest release of Microsoft Windows Server from our website that is Windows Server 2016. We will provide you an ISO file so you can download the ISO file on your system and you can burn this file into your system as well you can burn this file on your USB drive and you can run Windows Server setup where you want to install it also. Microsoft Server 2012 front end is same as Windows 8. If you used a Windows 8 then you love to use the Windows Server 2012.
The Microsoft windows server has an interactive user interface. The Microsoft also releases the documentation notes of the new updated release. There are a lot of online tutorials available for the users to learn more about the windows server 2012 R2.
- User interface: The Microsoft uses the requirement engineering technique to make the server easy to understand so for that they make the user interface to that handles about each and everything. Windows Server 2012 r2 has the same look like Windows 8 with the desktop view and windows view. Windows Server 2012 r2 operator has the option to switch between the core server and server GUI interface.
- Internet Protocol address management: IP address management is occurring for the domains registered on the server.
- Hyper-V: The interesting features are added which is hyper-v for viewing the network, connectivity with cloud computing, and cloud backup etc.
- Windows task manager: The Windows task manager get upgraded with the new interface and includes the hidden process. Shows the applications by default. You can view each and everything like CPU usage, network usage, storage, disk space, ram space available, WiFi speed graph and other features are added.
- SQL Server setup installation.
- Also Analytics Platform System.
- Advanced Threat Analytics.
- Also Cloud Platform Roadmap.