|Title:||Microsoft Visual Studio for macOS|
|Added On||September 29, 2017|
|Updated On||March 18, 2020 1:20 pm|
Microsoft launched a new release of Visual Studio in November 2016 for Mac operating system. This Visual Studio is a well-featured development environment that helps the developers on the Mac for creating different Mac applications, games, cloud, and services for mobile. Microsoft designed Visual Studio for Mac OS to help developers to manage their code hosted by any provider, such as Visual Studio Team Services, GitHub etc. Using the Visual Studio for Mac OS developers can build native mobile applications for IOS, Mac OS and also for Android. This also provides the ability to create advanced level web applications by having support from ASP .NET framework. Three different versions come out in the market including Visual Studio Professional, Visual Studio Community, and the third one is the Visual Studio Enterprise.
Visual Studio has been designed natively for Mac OS, according to Microsoft, letting developers manage their code hosted by any provider, including GitHub and Visual Studio Team Services. Developers can build, connect, and tune native mobile apps for IOS, Mac OS, and Android while also having the ability to create web applications thanks to supporting for ASP.NET Core. In terms of programming languages, the C# and F# languages are supported. Xamarin included in Visual Studio for Mac OS provides native Mac API bindings allows you to create amazing Mac applications. Visual Studio also provides additional amazing features for C# developers.
- Visual Studio for Mac OS using a creative software Unity 5.6.1 provides huge support for cross-platform games development.
- Xamarin provides native Mac API bindings allowing you to create beautiful Mac applications.
The rapid development of high-quality mobile app experience with Xamarin platform. Visual Studio for Mac is tightly focused on mobile-first, cloud first development and you can develop for the whole stack right from one place.
- There are Xamarin IOS and Xamarin Android for building native mobile app experiences in C#.
- In the Visual Studio for Mac, we have an opportunity to drag and drop visual designers help you build high-quality user interfaces.
- The IOS Designer is fully integrated with Visual Studio for Mac.
- Enables visual editing of .xib and Storyboard files to create IOS, TV OS, and Watch UIs and transitions.
- There are the cross-platform UI library Xamarin forms to help you share more code between IOS, Android, and UWP.
- With Zamel UI markup and live preview of you it will look on various devices and since nearly every mobile app has a cloud back-end.
- There’s also included ASP.NET core and .NET core for developing your apps back-end.
- Developing and consuming .NET standard libraries are fully supported and it’s easy to share models and logic between your Zaman Mobile app and its ASP.NET cloud back-end.