Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 launched a virtualization program under the name Microsoft Virtual PC 2007. It will help the user to work on their system virtually. The user virtually opens and use Windows while working on 7’s desktop. The latest technology of virtual PC helps the users to save time and also money with the applications. To run a Virtual PC by Microsoft ensures conveniences and increases the efficiency of support, development and training employees. It will allow you to shut the Virtual Windows and restore it anytime from the hard drive with the hotkey switches. Users are benefitted by the available option of operating more than one operating system from 7’s OS.
This free of charge edition has USB support and redirection which means it shows support to peripherals such as flash drives, digital cameras, and printers. The latest technology requires 1+ GHz processor which is to be available for 32-bit and 64-bit architecture. RAM memory required for the system is 1.25 GB memory. It allows you to run Windows XP application by using the Windows 7 desktop. You are able to run multiple virtual operating systems simultaneously for work. It has more enhancement in Performance and security.
Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 Features
- Open and work on your system virtually.
- Helps out the user to save the money.
- Increases the efficiency of support.
- You can shut down using your hotkeys and open it anywhere.
- Support flash drives, digital cameras, and printers.
- You can run even Windows XP application using Windows 7 desktop.
- Run multiple virtual OS simultaneously with high performance and security.