|Title:||Microsoft Office 2016 Professional|
|Added On||September 30, 2017|
|Updated On||December 18, 2019 8:48 am|
|Operating System:||Windows 10,8.1,7|
Microsoft Office 2016 Professional was released on September 22, 2015.World’s most powerful office suite. This version is fast and reliable, easy to customize and deploy. Now in Office Professional 2016 include the wide range of Office programs such as spreadsheet program (Excel 2016), presentation tool (PowerPoint 2016), word processors (Word 2016) and database management tool (Access 2007) and also OneNote 2016. Microsoft Office 2016 now compatible with Windows 7 or later all languages included and having a consistent interface on all platforms, desktop, and mobile. Enhanced cool features included in Office 2016 that make better your documents, presentations as well as built-in security mechanisms. Also include enhanced features that make it easier to make amazing spreadsheets, and presentations, as well as built-in security mechanisms to help protect your data.
Microsoft Word included almost in every edition of the Microsoft Office Professional. It is full-featured word processing tool used for writing and editing text documents. Word now includes such type of tools that helps in sharing information with multiple users and edits it collaboratively. PowerPoint also the main program composed of Microsoft Office 2016 widely used for creating slideshow presentations. Now you can Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it or use the free Office Presentation Service to deliver it, so your audience can join you from anywhere. Using this program you can add special effects like fade-ins or fade-out between slides. PowerPoint also included in every edition of Microsoft Office Professional 2016.
In Microsoft Office Pro 2016 you have the opportunity to list and summarize data from a related table or query fast in Access. Simply click an item to open a detailed view of that item. Now you can create an Office document from PC and then can edited o Tablet or Phone and have not to worry about moving file manually onto other devices. Microsoft has done great work on sharing, both with the new sharing button and via built-in collaboration tools. Proper real-time collaboration is only available in Word so far, with Excel and PowerPoint.
- This is compatible with Windows 7 or any later version also includes all languages facility.
- It included a consistent interface on all platforms, desktop, and mobile.
- Microsoft Office suite 2016 is best for home businesses and very small businesses.
- New modern charts and graphs in Excel give you more ways to explore and tell compelling stories with your business data.
- Fully installed versions of Outlook, Publisher, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote Store files in the cloud with One Drive.
- Microsoft Word included almost in every edition of the Microsoft Office Pro 2016. It is full-featured word processing tool used for writing and editing text documents.
- Capture your ideas however you work best, using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- You have an opportunity to share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it or using the free Office Presentation Service to deliver it, so your audience can join you from anywhere.
- Also include enhanced features that make it easier to make amazing spreadsheets, and presentations using PowerPoint etc.
- Save time with the online photo printing options in Publisher.
- Now saving and loading files from One Drive using the desktop version of Word can be sluggish if your internet connection is slow.
- Publisher help in working simplify the design process by including a number of predefined color schemes, page borders.
- Save time formatting information in Excel so you can draw insights from your data faster. New tools recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
- Now added colorful theme gives you a modern look that’s consistent across your devices.
- In Microsoft Excel, now you can create basic forecasts on your data series with one click to visualize future trends.
- Office 2016 also includes a new version history side panel. Version history is now easy to access, and you can quickly restore an old version in seconds.
- In Word 2016, you have options to translate the word or phrase, find synonyms, and so on.
- In Microsoft Office Professional theirs Business intelligence now integrated inside Excel.
- Now in Professional it’s easy to insert tables, images, and symbols. Using online spelling checker now it’s easier to check your mistakes.
- Now you can ménage all your marketing efforts more efficiently.
- Using Access 2016 you can create new databases easily, with no experience required.