Microsoft Office is a huge product created and designed by Bill Gates in 1990’s for Microsoft. The Microsoft Office is the perfect tool that used both at home and in the workplace for both personal and learning use. MS Suite can be modified and extended depending on user needs. If you are individual needing just the basics so you will have suggested using Home and Student Edition, this works well for your needs. And if you are involved in a small business needing everything, you can use Professional Edition to gain access all the available programs. Many advanced features included that make it easier to make amazing spreadsheets, and presentations, as well as built-in security mechanisms, to help protect your data.
World’s most powerful Office Suite Microsoft Office 2013 Professional was released on November 15, 2012. This is powerful, fast and reliable, easy to customize and deploy. Now in Office 2013 Professional include the wide range of Office programs such as spreadsheet program (Excel 2013), the presentation tool (PowerPoint 2013), word processors (Word 2013) and database management tool (Access 2013) and also included a program used for graphs and diagrams (Visio 2013). Microsoft Office 2013 has now having a consistent interface on all platforms, desktop, and mobile. Enhanced cool features included in Office 2013 that make better your documents, presentations as well as built-in security mechanisms.
World 2013 has come with new touch-optimized reading mode now you can skim through documents using a finger swipe. Microsoft Office 2013 Professional is full-featured word processing tool used for writing and editing text documents. Word 2013 now includes such type of tools that helps in sharing information with multiple users and edits it collaboratively Microsoft 2013 Professional also edits PDF’s without the need to additional software. PowerPoint 2013 now comes out with new advanced features, widely used for creating slideshow presentations. PowerPoint 2013 splits the presenter mode into two different views for the audience and the presenter. Besides the presentation itself, you can also see a bullet list and more details on the presenter screen. On Tablets, you can switch between slides using finger gestures, paint with a stylus for a lecture on film, or use a virtual laser pointer. Using this program you can add special effects like fade-ins or fade-out between slides.
The new Flash fill function automatically fills out a range of selected cells in Excel 2013. It gives you the opportunity to create charts and reports from the data you provide. Excel charts and reports are perfect for managers and accountants. Microsoft Publishers 2013 a program included in Microsoft Office 2013 that was specially designed to help consumers to create and publish documents that can be printed and distributed with the single click of a button. Outlook 2013 allows users to manage their email accounts and sync those accounts with schedules, calendars, contacts, or task lists as part of Outlook itself. Outlook 2013 brings together fade-in menus for appointments, contacts, and tasks. E-mails in Outlook 2013 are now tablet friendly and can be viewed, if you want, in an optimized list view with larger areas. Visio 2013 is one of the lesser-known programs in the Microsoft suite, but that is not to say that it is the least useful. It is perfect for users that need to produce graphs and diagrams regularly. By using Visio, you’ll be able to export diagrams and graphs into other Microsoft programs with ease.
- Fully installed versions of Outlook, Publisher, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Store files in the cloud with One Drive.
- Microsoft Word included almost in every edition of the Microsoft Office Pro 2013. It is full-featured word processing tool used for writing and editing text documents.
- Capture your ideas however you work best, using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- PowerPoint gives you the potential to produce professional and streamlined presentations also.
- Presenter mode is a fantastic feature of PowerPoint, allowing you to set up the presentation in advance to better prepare yourself for your presentation.
- Excel also makes it easier to create pivot tables and graphics by generating suggestions in a similar fashion.
- Excel 2013 gives you the opportunity to create charts and reports from the data you provide.
- Now the Ribbon bar is expanded only when necessary and it’s optimized for finger operation on touch screens also.
- Microsoft Office Professional Publishers 2013 was specially designed to help consumers to create and publish documents that can be printed and distributed with the single click of a button.
- Publisher allows you to produce newsletters, business cards, and other similar documents without much effort at all also.
- By using Visio, you’ll be able to export diagrams and graphs into other Microsoft programs with ease. E-mails in Outlook 2013 are now tablet friendly and can be viewed, if you want, in an optimized list view with larger areas also.
- Now every theme is included, from personal to professional.
- Now in Office 2013 Professional, there are large, cleanly arranged icons are there for the most important functions also.
- Office 2013 Professional included advanced new templates provide visually appealing spreadsheets and presentations.
|Title:||Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus|
|Added On||October 3, 2017|
|Updated On||December 02, 2020 11:09 pm|
|Operating System:||Windows 10, 8.1, 7|
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus Gallery
You may also like to download these Software applications.