Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 first released on 19 November 2007 in the market. The service pack 1 was released just after the release of 3 versions to fix the issues, and bugs that the users reported to the Microsoft community. This release fixes those bugs and issues and enhances the security improvements in it. It is a programming framework created by Microsoft. Microsoft started development on it at the late 1990s. It is designed to fulfill and support the building and running of the next generation of applications and XML Web services. This only supports Windows operating systems that are developed by Microsoft. It is a very amazing and different software as It includes a large class library known as Framework Class Library abbreviated as FCL which aims to provide language interoperability.
Microsoft .NET Framework 3 Features
- Windows Communication Foundation included.
- The Windows Workflow Foundation included.
- Security enhancement.
- Also, Windows Card Space included.
- The performance increase of the overall system.
- Windows Presentation Foundation included.
- Also, Bug fixes that were facing in the previous release.
- Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- Also, This framework does not have a user interface.
- It also supports multiple applications.