|Added On||August 29, 2016|
|Updated On||December 02, 2020 11:01 pm|
|Operating System:||Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, and XP|
Matlab R2014a MATLAB was originally written to provide easy access to matrix software and its objective is to make computing world easy. It is used in areas such as Math and computation, Algorithm development, Modeling, simulation, and prototyping. Data analysis, exploration, and visualization, Scientific and engineering graphics and last not the least, Application development, including Graphical User Interface building. The Matrix based MATLAB is the easiest and most productive software for engineers and scientists. MATLAB’s main application is seen in analyzing and designing the systems and products transforming the world.
MATLAB keeps its users very happy as it does all the hard work to ensure its user’s code runs quickly. Math operations are distributed across multiple cores on the computers of the user, library calls are heavily optimized, and all code is just in time compiled. It is the most amazing application with an enhanced design environment and expanded the User Interface component set. Moreover, it also has added on toolboxes that work professionally to put developed, rigorously tested, field-hardened, and fully documented functionality specifically for scientific and engineering applications.
The facilities of the software also let the importing and exporting of data for the user. MATLAB takes the desktop beyond the ideas It shows high-level support for two-dimensional and three-dimensional data visualization, image processing, animation, and presentation graphics. Furthermore, it also includes the low-level facility that allows the user to fully customize the appearance of graphics as well as to build complete Graphical User Interfaces on MATLAB applications. This is the new and latest version platform where you can edit the videos.
Matlab R2014a Features
- New Pop-up command history in which you can view and rerun the previous commands.
- User-friendly interface.
- MATLAB Live Editor also.
- MATLAB Execution Engine.
- Also, Add-On Explorer.
- Also, Easy to use, more interactive system design.
- Updates to MATLAB and Simulink. Where Simulink is the data dictionary manages the design data for models.
- You can also create interactive web views and report generating.
- State flow of the system diagrammatical representation.
- LTE system toolbox which provides a real-time appliances simulation contact.
- Hardware-software packages online also.
- Also, Image processing tools.
- Updates to all other products also.
- Matlab team support also.