A LAMP server that contains Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP is the common web stack that is used for the hosting web content. The lamp is the combination of opensource software that makes the webserver. Download the lamp and follow one of the sites for installation you will get installed. The lamp is the server that is installed on the Linux operating system. lamp contains the Apache server that is working on your system as a server. It’s for the developer that works on web development or on other systems. MYSQL is the database system you can create data locally and work then upload work on the server.
A LAMP server is the open-source software package. It is used for the dynamic web applications, and websites using the database. The equivalent to the LAMP server for Microsoft Windows there is WAMP, OR XAMP server are used. That also contains the software package. Mac OS X is using the MAMP server. All these are used on different platforms to manage the software applications, like web applications, APIs, etc.
How to install
Sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
install lamp command
Sudo apt-get install lamp-server^
Sudo apt-get install apache2 libapache2-mod-php5
Sudo apt-get install mysql-server mysql-client
For further you can follow the link. click here.
Lamp Server Features
- Fast performing server.
- Can manage the big database.
- More secure and reliable server.
- Easy to manage and maintain.
- Apache, PHP, and MYSQL database is the collection of Lamp server package.
- Perl and Python can also be used instead of PHP.
- Windows Server is WAMP or XAMP.
- Mac OSX Server is MAMP.
- The lamp is the free open-source application.
- Easy to install and configure.
- Documentation is available for the users of the lamp server.
- Also, user manual available that help, how to use the server.
|Title:||Lamp Server Free Download For Linux|
|Added On||March 29, 2016|
|Updated On||September 17, 2019 7:27 pm|