Internet Download Manager 6.25 (IDM) Build 21 upgraded the IDM and added new features and fix the bugs from different browser especially after the release of Windows 10 in different browsers like internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Maxthon, and other browsers. The Internet download manager has the capability to recover the interrupted downloads either that caused by the down speed of internet, power unplugs, or with any other issue, you can resume your downloads by just one clicking the resume button. Internet download manager increases the downloading speed 5 five times the network connection so you can get the download quickly and start working on it. This is the software application that is mostly using all around the world. As it facilitates the users by providing the services in a great manner.
Internet download manager supports proxy server that is the good feature that IDM developers added in the IDM software. IDM 6.25 support the FTP server, MP3 files, firewall, protocols, redirects, etc. It can download every type of content that may be mp3, mp4, videos, PDF files, HTML pages, and other things. Internet download manager integrates with every browser that maybe Mozilla Firefox, internet explorer, google chrome, Maxthon, Opera, Mozilla Firebird, etc. Internet download manager provides some other features like multi-language, produce sound on some events, HTTP support, scheduler, enhance viral protection.
Internet Download Manager 6.25 Features
- It supports multi-languages.
- It is a free trial version of the software.
- You can schedule the downloads in IDM easily.
- Can easily resume, pause, start, or stop the download file.
- You can change the download location of the file easily.
- The free trial version file is available on the official site.
- The 30 days trial period is set for the users.
- The paid version has more features that can work properly for expert users.
- Commercial purpose users can also use IDM.
|Title:||Internet Download Manager 6.25 (IDM) Build 21|
|Added On||March 31, 2016|
|Updated On||September 30, 2019 3:10 pm|
|Operating System:||Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, XP, and Vista|