Inno Setup Compiler 5.5.9 is a freeware application that is really helpful for creating a professional Windows Installer setup of your application. The free installation has all the features packed in the package. The basic features of the software that is on fingertips include a Windows 2000-style wizard interface, the ability to create a single EXE for easy online distributed software, support for disk spanning and fully uninstall capabilities. Also mentioning the software package also has customizable setup types. It has an integrated support LZMA, “deflate”, bzip2, and 7-Zip file compression. It will support for installing shared files and OCXs, and the creation of Start menu icons, INI entries, and registry entries. Lastly, the users can also experience the availability of full Delphi source code on the author’s Web site.
It has a very simple user interface which is really easy to understand and anyone can use it. Inno Setup Compiler supports different languages and Unicode. It has support for the Standalone offline installer setup. It has the ability to share file versions and compare all versions of information. Inno Setup Compiler support for password and encrypted installs. You are able to create shortcuts, including in the Start Menu and on the desktop. You are able to make customizable setup types, for example, Full, Minimal, and Custom. It supports the Windows 2000 or later operating the system like XP to Windows 10 in all operating systems it will work without installation of any service pack.
Inno Setup Compiler 5.5.9 Features
- Freeware application.
- You can create a professional Windows Installer setup.
- Simple and friendly interface.
- Easy to use and understand.
- It will support different languages.
- Support for standalone offline installer setup.
- Integrated LZMA, “deflate”, bzip2, and 7-Zip file compression.
- Support for installing shared files and OCXs.
- Availability of full Delphi source code on the author’s Web site.
- Ability to compare file version information.
- It has support for password and encrypted installs.
- You are able to create shortcuts, including in the Start Menu and on the desktop.
- You are able to make customizable setup types, for example, Full, Minimal, and Custom.
- Supports Windows 2000 and later.
|Title:||Inno Setup Compiler 5.5.9|
|Added On||August 14, 2016|
|Updated On||October 03, 2019 7:25 pm|
|Operating System:||Windows 10, 7, 8, and 8.1|
|Developers:||JR Software Inc|
You may also like to download these Software applications.