Download Hiren’s BootCD 15.2 Free is a software that is developed for the users that are facing the password forgot problem on the computer systems. If someone forgot the computer/laptop password then he gave erase the password and use the computer system without losing the data. It is also used for making partitions of the drive. There are many new updated that enhance the previous features and add many new features. This is the best solution if someone lost his/her password and they need to recover the password. If you do not use this software then the alternative solution was to re-install the Operating System. This software work for both 32-bit and 64-bit operating system architecture. You can increase the Wi-Fi signal strength by using the software that increases the range of software.
If someone facing the sound problem in the youtube videos then the Hiren’s BootCD use the stereo driver to fix that problem. The process is much simpler and easy to recover the password. First, you need to download the file. Then you need to burn on the CD/DVD or make the USB bootable and install the downloaded software. After that, you can restart the computer system and boot from cd/DVD or from USB. Follow the simple steps to complete the recovery of the password.
Hiren’s BootCD 15.2 Features
We mentioned all the latest new features of Hiren’s BootCD 15.2 below.
- BattStat 0.99b: Battery Status monitor and power management freeware for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 x86/x64.
- BrowsingHistoryView 1.05: To view history data of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari Web browsers in one table.
- ClearLock 1.4.0: To lock your desktop with a transparent layer, allowing you to see what is happening on your desktop and at the same time prevent access to the computer without the proper password.
- DRevitalize 1.2: Repairs bad sectors (physical defects) on hard drives by generating a special sequence of high and low signals around the physically damaged area.
- EncFS 1.7.4: This should be used for secure online file backup services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and SugarSync as the encryption do not occupy fixed size containers and backup programs can copy encrypted files and can be accessed from Linux, iPhone/iOS, and android using BoxCryptor and Cryptonite.
- ImDisk 1.6.0: To create/mount the virtual hard disk, floppy or CD/DVD drives using image files or system memory.
- MBRCheck 1.2.3: Checks the legitimacy of the Master Boot Record (MBR) code of the hard drives.
- McAfee Removal Tool 126.96.36.199: McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool removes all 2005 – 2012 versions of McAfee products.
- MiniXP: Added/updated Storage/LAN/WLAN drivers and other minor improvements, iso boot works, a path can be changed in HBCDXPX using notepad.
- Norton Removal Tool 188.8.131.52: SymNRT uninstalls most Norton AntiVirus, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360, and Norton SystemWorks even when the uninstaller fails to remove them.
- Remove NonPresent Drivers: Automatically remove all non-present/disconnected devices from a Windows and can often be useful to prevent misbehaving/unnecessary drivers from being loaded, cleanup drivers when you replaced the motherboard or used a backup image of different hardware.
- Tor Browser 2.2.39: Surf the internet anonymously through encryption, even https sites can be browsed safely where it is blocked by your local ISP.
- WifiInfoView 1.05: Wireless networks information including Network Name (SSID), MAC Address, PHY Type (802.11g or 802.11n), RSSI, Signal Quality, Frequency, Channel Number, Maximum Speed, Company Name, Router Name/Model and more.
- Windows Product Key Update Tool 1.7: This tool is from Microsoft to change the key of illegal/pirated installed XP to legit XP keys from the sticker on the PC, even if it is OEM and not retail/corporate.