Google Chrome is a web browser developed by the Google team. It is developed in C++ language and it is easy to use. The first release in 2008 for the Microsoft Windows operating system but after that, they developed for other Operating Systems like MAC, Linux, and Android. It has a very simple user interface which is very easy to learn. So the new user can understand the functionality of Google Chrome more quickly. It is one of the most used browsers on Earth and has millions of download. It is a freeware application. Google Chrome is developed for all operating systems like Windows, MAC OS, and Linux. It is available on PlayStore for Android users. It is available on apple store for iOS users. You can install the update on your previous version.
So it will help you to protect your security and privacy more effectively on the internet. The WebKit, chrome v8, and blink are used as the engines for Google Chrome. It is fast, secure, and lightweight web browser. You can search instantly in it. The latest version of Google Chrome has fixed some bugs as well enhanced some features of it. You are able to bookmark your favorite link to get access instantly. It will allow you to set the proxies if you are using the proxy internet. You are able to delete and install the extension as well which will allow you to enjoy some extra features on your browsers. It will allow you to get access to your history and save your password on Google Chrome. So you don’t need to write your passwords again and again.
- Developed by Google Team.
- Develop in C++.
- Easy to use.
- The first release in 2008.
- It has a very simple and nice user interface.
- One of the most using browser all around the world.
- Millions of the downloads.
- Developed for iOS, Android, MAC, Windows, Linux.
- Up to Dated.
- Protect your Privacy and Security more efficiently.
- WebKit, chrome v8, and blink are used as the engines.
- Fast, Secure, and lightweight.
- Search Instantly.
- The latest version has fixed some bugs.
- Able to bookmarks the links.
- Able to set the proxy.
- You are able to install and delete the Extensions.
- You can also keep the history access, manage passwords, etc.