Microsoft Lync 2013 is a communication software application. It is developed by Microsoft for the community to a better communication platform. It provides a secure and trusted resource for business communication. You can communicate with your colleagues, friends, and others. It supports the Microsoft Windows operating system. Also, it is now available for mobiles. So you can log in and connect from anywhere. you can easily set the availability status as there is a number of options like Available, Busy, Do Not Disturb, Be Right Back, Off Work, Appear Away, etc. Also can easily sign out if you require to.
It provides the feature to add the new user to your contact list. It is easy to manage the contact list. You can also create a group of people to whom you want to communicate. You can do audio, call, video call, send messages, document files, images, or whatever you want. It also sends the proper notification to the receiver. It also allows the drag and drop of file sending features. Also, It is also integrated with other office applications like MS Word. You can send the meeting message to all. Also, you can record the meeting if someone, not present can view that meeting after.
Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 Features
- You can share the desktops also.
- Can share the powerpoint presentation with others using this application.
- You can also create a voting pool.
- It has a simple interface.
- Most lightweight applications with rich features.
- You can make the audio call, voice call, by just clicking the icon.
- It groups all of the features in one place so the user can easily manage and use it.
- It is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture systems.
- You can also share OneNote.
- Reliable and user-friendly interface.