|Title:||Download Microsoft Exchange Server 2010|
|Added On||September 11, 2017|
|Updated On||March 25, 2020 10:31 pm|
|Version:||Exchange Server 2010|
|Operating System:||Windows 10, 8.1, 7|
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 is the server software application. It is working on a Windows server operating system. This is used for the mail transfer from the server to other computer systems. The first version of the exchange server was released on 11 April 1993. whereas the latest version release is Microsoft exchange server 2016. It has the trialware license software. Also, It is mostly supported x64 of Windows operating system. It supports POP3, IMAP, EAS, and SMTP. The versions released till now are Exchange server 4.0, server 5.0, server 2000, server 2003, server 2007, server 2010, server 2013, and server 2016.
There is the main five major server role. The mailbox server role, client access role, hub transport role, unified messaging role, and the edge transport role. Whereas the first three are the major roles and these are essential. It has a firewall and protects the file to transfer if they have malware. The main purpose of the mailbox server is to host the emails, database, storage. It handles the public folders and user management on the server. It is easy to download this operating system and install it. Just follow the basic steps and techniques will achieve the installation process. The support team of Microsoft helps the Pro user who had purchased the product.
- It keeps the emails, and provide the storage, and database management.
- Voicemail transactions can also be placed and transfer using this server.
- Also, You can create a personal archive easily.
- Role-based access control for each user.
- It is easy to use, simple and normal to configure the setup also.
- It is flexible and reliable as you can customize a lot of options and it is one of the trusted resources.
- You can access the server and your emails from anywhere you want.
- Also, protection and compliance is the main factor for the long-term survival of the product.
- Exchange control can handle the incoming, outgoing text messages, voice, and others.