Download DirectX 9,11,12,13,14 Offline Installer Setup For Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Vista, and Windows XP. It is the full offline installer standalone setup direct single click download of DirectX 9,11,12,13,14.
DirectX 14 Overview
DirectX is a product of none other than Microsoft. It is an efficient assortment of APIs (application programming interfaces) which was first introduced in September 1995 for users to carry out multimedia based tasks especially for making gaming programs on the platforms of Microsoft operating systems. The naming of the product has a unique phenomenon attached to it. Basically, the names of all the interfaces (APIs) incorporated in the product starts from the word “direct” (reason being unknown!) such as DirectDraw, Direct Compute, Direct3D, DirectMusic, DirectInput, DirectSound, DirectPlay and so on. DirectX is a short term donating all these APIs where X stands for particular API names. The later development of Microsoft in the area of gaming consoles used X as the base of its name. We are talking about none other than the famous Xbox which is based on the technology of DirectX. The Xbox is a code for DirectX box but for commercial purpose, it is shortened as X Box. Direct3D is another name which people use for DirectX and there is nothing to be confused about whether they are talking about DirectX or something else. Direct3D is the 3D graphics APIs that are used within DirectX. Direct3D is used widely in video game development for Microsoft operating systems (Windows) and Xbox (an array of gaming consoles by Microsoft).
It is also used for additional software applications to perform the tasks related to graphics and visualization such as engineering of CAD/CAM Being the most extensively broadcasted component of DirectX, the names DirectX and Direct3D are commonly interchanged by users. DirectX technology is advancing and is being introduced in the market in upgraded versions since its initiation in 1995. Listed below are the DirectX versions from 9.0 to 14 along with their specs and details.
DirectX 9 with a longer shader program was released in 2002 for Windows 98 till XP and is also supported by subsequent versions of Microsoft OS. The features include
- HLSL: The powerful High-Level Shader Language by Microsoft.
- Advanced design tools: A set of tools for developing rich multimedia effects including full spectrum color graphics, 3-D animation and advance audio aptitudes.
- DirectSound: It not only passes audio to sound card but also records and mixes sound while adding interesting sound effects. DirectSound also has the ability to capture audio data from various input devices such as a microphone.
- Direct3D: It enriches programmability from low-level graphics to advance programmable i-e vertex shader 2.0 and pixel shader 2.0.
- DirectCompute: it enables the developers to use a discrete graphics card that can accelerate applications that are gaming or non- gaming while improving the graphics of their projects.
- High-precision, floating-point color: This feature increase the visual quality by inducing128 bit floating-point color per pixel.
- DirectX 10: Microsoft released its updated version DirectX 10 in 2006 to align it with Windows Vista, its latest operating system. DirectX 10 was adorned with many appealing updates so gamers can enjoy the latest games with enhanced audio and visuals. The updated version includes the following replacements and enhancements.
- Shader Model 4: This is an enhanced model of Shader model 2 for upgraded graphics
- XInput: This feature is upgraded for Next-generation controllers replacing DirectInput to provide a cutting edge system action mapping.
- XACT: XACT or Cross-platform Audio Creation Tool replaces DirectSound to provide the high-level audio library for players.
- Direct3D incorporations: Versions of Direct3D 9, Direct3D 9Ex and Direct3D 10 are incorporated in DirectX 10 to attain backward compatibility. Only DirectX 10 outdoes the previous versions as they were for Windows XP while DirectX 10 enjoys the details and advancement of Windows Vista.
Microsoft revealed DirectX 11 in Seattle during the 8th event of Gamefest, 2009. The upgraded version is enhanced with the support of Direct Compute, tessellation and multi-threading so the developers of video games can use multi-core processors in a better way. Direct3D 11 can run on Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10. The key features include
- Tessellation: The features are enabled in DirectX 11 for enhanced and real-time rendering
- Shader Model 5.0: Shader 5 replaces shader 4 from DirectX 10 for best possible graphics
- DirectCompute 11: This feature further accelerate the programming along with enhanced graphics
- Multi-threading: This feature enables the user to execute multiple threads in parallel
- HDR Texture Compression: This feature provides a high and dynamic range of images and graphics for intriguing outcomes.
Microsoft has already announced the release of DirectX 12 on March 20th, 2014 in the Gaming Developers Conference but it was officially released on 29th July 2015 with the launch of Windows 10. Max McMullen, the lead developer declared that the main purpose of developing DirectX 12 is to bring the efficiency of the console to the cell phones, tablets, and PCs. The main features that were first introduced in the latest version include:
- Advanced low-level programming: This integration reduces overhead drivers and developers are enabled to apply their own buffers and command lists to GPU.
- Multi-adapter: The feature supports developers to use multiple GPUs simultaneously on a single system.
DirectX 13 is the latest version of 2019. The new version is redesigned with the set of arthropod collections that promises new stable limits, enhancements from Direct3D, low-level programmability with enhanced vertex and shader models. The features promise
Direct X 14 is a must-to-have product for PC video gaming and enhances the experience of users through high-quality 3D and 2D angle graphics, high level, advance, and intriguing audiovisuals. DirectX 14 focuses on providing a remarkable boost in artistic grandeur along with enabling a notable decrease in CPU cost in terms of application programming interfaces. The new version includes all the features of its predecessors but with more advancement and up gradation to provide maximum ease and interest to the users.
DirectX 14 Features
We mentioned all the latest new features of DirectX 14 below.
- Highly productive execution.
- Multi-center control of the processor.
- High-level shading impacts.
- High-level 3D rendering.
- Fluent movement.
- Enhanced Tessellation for real-time rendering giving genuine impacts.
- Smooth mapping system.
- Increased speed particularly for photograph managing programs.
- Advanced low-level programming.
- HDR Texture Compression.
Technical Setup Details
|Title:||DirectX 14 Free Download [All IN ONE]|
|Setup File Name:||directx_Jun2010_redist.exe, DirectX_11_Technology_Update_US.zip,PIX-1904.23.exe,|
|File Size:||95.62 MB, 91.5 MB, 43MB, 95.5 MB|
|Compatibility:||64-bit (x64) and 32-bit (x86)|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer|
|License Type:||Commercial Trial|
System Requirements For Installation
Have a look, at the system requirements before downloading the DirectX 9,11,12,13,14 Offline Installer Setup For Windows trial version.
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
System RAM: 2.00 GB
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo.
System Hard Disk: 1.00 GB
Download DirectX for Windows
You can download the DirectX 14 by clicking on a single link download button.