Profile Flash games on web and devices. Adobe Scout is a lightweight but comprehensive SWF profiling tool designed for Adobe Flash game developers. Any SWF file, regardless of whether it runs on mobile devices or in browsers, can be quickly profiled with no change to the code — and Adobe Scout quickly and efficiently detect problems that could affect performance. Adobe Scout is free to use. It is a product of creative cloud. If you want to download the game development then go ahead, and also you can download the flash c++ compiler. Adobe Scout is used for capturing the information from the gaming code.
Like activities perform, action script functions, screens, etc. It also supported on the mobile where you can set the profile. We can also import or export projects. Telemetry options in the Adobe scout then you can get the detail of data, this is the swift scout enabler. Memory allocation tracking that tracks the data. memory allocation can be managed by this flash. We can also the allocation and deallocate the data. display rendering, action script, stagge3d rendering, top activities, activities sequences windows are there.
Adobe Scout CC 2015 Features
- A frame-by-frame breakdown of time and memory.
- ActionScript sampler to sample call stack every 1 ms.
- A visual map of rendered DisplayObjects.
- Stage3D recording, including command-by-command replay.
- Profiling of Flash content on both desktop (Flash Player) and mobile (Adobe AIR).
- Tracking of user input, network and rendering events for every frame.