Adobe Media Encoder CC is the software application. It is used for encoding the videos into different formats easily. In this tool, we can create a different screen size of videos with high quality. The graphical user interface is nice and interactive. It has four sections the queue, preset browser, encoding, and the watch folder. The queue has all files, the preset browser has the list of formats that are available to convert, the encoding has the progress of the tasks that have to assign, and the watch folder has the files and folders that are just created. Its usage is simple and easy you first need to open the file in the media encoder. We can change the name of the file, the location where it is placed, etc. Then start the task it will complete the task in the encoding window. Also by double-clicking the file name it will open the folder where you can see the file generated and play that file to verify the editings or formats.
You can integrate the applications in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe After Effects CC, and other Adobe products. It supports the team to collaborate on one project. It improves quality. This tool was developed for the users that require the audio, video in different formats with high quality. We can share the audio or video directly from the media encoder CC 2015 to directly on the channels like youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc. Also, The Adobe team supports the tool and try to fix the issues, bugs if you face any problem with it.
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015 Features
- You can publish the videos, audios directly to Facebook and other social media also.
- It supports HDR to SDR.
- We can also expand the formats supported by media encoder.
- Also, Much customization is allowed to work with.
- New ProRes libraries for improved performance.
- You can publish directly to twitter also.
- The integration with Adobe Audition CC and Character Animator CC is also supported.
- It improves the quality and performance of audio and video also.
- The team can contribute to one single project.
- Option to append preset name to output file name.
- Adobe Stock is the online store where you can purchase and sell the media that you created also.
- Separate WAV files for channel export.
- The import and export of media are supported also.