DMCA OneSoftwares.net in agreement with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We have the policy to respond any infringement notice quickly and take action. Also, we take action according to Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) if we found that some content of on our site is violating the copyright policy then we take action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Onesoftwares.net is a website where the users, consumers visits and download the free and trial version setups. This website is basically facilitating the user with high-quality, tested and virus-free downloading service in a convenient environment. Now, this purpose is clear, so we collect software setups from the internet with the permission of Official source and put them on the servers where we provide the downloading service with high speed and we provide the detailed overview, description and key features of the software. In case, if you still find any copyright context, files, or setups we are providing, you simply need to inform us with some proof and with evidence. Then we will take action quickly and remove the copyright material within 3 working days after you submit the DMCA complaint.
The below key points should exist in the copyright infringement claim:
- An evidence which proves that you have authorized a person or you are asked by owner.
- A proper communication platform is necessary to communication so you need to provide it. A valid email address must be submitted.
- You must identify that the infringing text, files, etc. found then provide the permalinks and screenshots of the material that is violating copyright policy so later we can remove it from OneSoftwares.com
- You need to provide the statement that information provided by you is accurate and under penalty of perjury, the contractor is authorized to proceed on behalf of an owner.
- The signature on the statement must be the authorized persons so the procedure action will be on behalf of the owner.
Keeping the above points in mind send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification to info[at]onesoftwares[dot]com. We will respond you immediately within 2-3 business days for email response. Note that emailing to third parties such as internet service provider will delay the response due to the complaint properly not submitted.
Send us your copyright infringement claim at email@example.com