Download Cyberduck 7.1 for Mac Free is a networking software application. This is an open-source application developed under GNU (General Public License). It was developed by David Kocher and Yves Langisch and written in c++ and Java programming languages. Initially, it was only designed for the Mac operating system but now it supports the Microsoft Windows and Mac OS both. Importantly it is available in 37 different languages. For Linux user, the Cyberduck CLI is developed which they can use. The first version was released in 2001. The latest updated version released on 9 May 2017. It is FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and cloud storage application.
The user interface is simple and easy to use. Create a bookmark is a nice feature to make a connection with FTP and then reuse the same connection credentials. To connect with FTP need to insert the URL, server address, the default port will be okay, password and then connect. You can easily move to directories and subdirectories. It provides secure file transfer. Also, it provides many features like you can edit the file in any text editor, can upload content on the cloud either google cloud, or Amazon cloud. Bookmarking is the best and amazing feature. This keeps the history of actions performed, files transfer drag and drop option. You can import the third-party applications. It can connect with google drive, Dropbox, Microsoft one drive, Microsoft share point.
Cyberduck for Mac Features
- You can easily connect with any server.
- It is fast performing and tested.
- Can edit the files in a favorite text editor.
- It keeps the history of actions performed.
- Files can easily transfer using the FTP connection.
- Download the files from a file manager, and upload files are easily manageable.
- Dropbox, google drive, one drive, and SharePoint are easily manageable using cyber duck.