|Title:||Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3|
|Added On||October 20, 2017|
|Updated On||March 21, 2020 5:31 pm|
|Operating System:||Windows 10, 8.1, 7|
Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 is the latest version. It is a powerful networking simulation desktop application. It will allow you to do experiments with network behavior on your system and allow you to ask questions. You can create many networks at the same time. It will provide you to complete networking simulation, visualization, and assessment which help you to understand the concept of networking more clearly. This tool is amazing for teaching and really helpful to train the student and developed professional skills in a newbie. Newbie learns the complex concept of networking more quickly.
- Latest version.
- Powerful networking simulation desktop application.
- You can do experiments and check your experiments behaviors, and create many networks.
- It will provide you simulation, visualization, and assessment.
- Very helpful for teaching and learning the complex technical concepts for students.
- You can create a different network at a time.
- They enhance the IOS command support.
- It will allow the students to create a network on unlimited devices.
- You can learn high professional skills by working on its simulation environment.
- It will very helpful to understand the complex concept of networking system design.
- This networking tool is free for students, and instructors.
- It is supporting the following protocols.
- Application: FTP, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, etc.
- Transport: TCP, UDP, RTP, etc.
- Network: IPv4, ICMP, ARP, IPv6, etc.