Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 is a powerful networking simulation desktop application. It will allow you to do experiments with network behavior on your system and allow you to ask questions. You can create many networks at the same time. It will provide you to a complete networking simulation, visualization, and assessment which help you to understand the concept of networking more clearly.
Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 – Review
Cisco Packet Tracer is a tool that is developed by Cisco to check the topologies. The stable version release is Cisco Packet Tracer 8.0. It is supported by all the major operating systems. It is available in the English language for now. Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 has a Proprietary license that means it is not freeware software. You can read more details and download the latest version of the cisco packet tracer from the official website. Some of the major alternatives of the Cisco Packet Tracer are ReadyTech, CBT Nuggets, A Cloud Guru, Heropa, Learn on Demand Systems, CloudShare, AWS Self-Paced Labs, and Practice Labs.
This tool is amazing for teaching and really helpful to train the student and developed professional skills in a newbie. Newbie learns the complex concept of networking more quickly. You can read a lot more detail about the cisco packet tracer 6.3 from here.
Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 – Brief Features
- Latest version.
- Powerful networking simulation desktop application.
- You can do experiments and check your experiment’s behaviors, and create many networks.
- It will provide you simulation, visualization, and assessment.
- Very helpful for teaching and learning complex technical concepts for students.
- You can create a different network at a time.
- They enhance the IOS command support.
- It will allow the students to create a network on unlimited devices.
- You can learn high professional skills by working in its simulation environment.
- It will very helpful to understand the complex concept of networking system design.
- This networking tool is free for students, and instructors.
- It is supporting the following protocols.
- Application: FTP, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, etc.
- Transport: TCP, UDP, RTP, etc.
- Network: IPv4, ICMP, ARP, IPv6, etc.
Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 – Technical Details
|Title:||Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3|
|Added On||July 29, 2021|
|Updated On||July 29, 2021 9:21 pm|
|Operating System:||Windows 10, 8.1, 7|
Cisco Packet Tracer 6.3 Gallery
You may also like to download these Software applications.