Borland C++ Compiler 5.5 Compiler is the high-performance foundation and core technology of Inprise/Borland’s award-winning Borland C++ Builder product line and is the basis for Inprise/Borland’s recently announced C++Builder(TM) 5 development system for Windows 95, 98, NT, and Windows 2000.
It is developed by Borland that is an organization and this is the Integrated development environment. This is developed for the Windows Operating system, MS-Dos. The license of this software is proprietary software. This is the IDE that is developed after Turbo C++ and both are using still the universities and colleges etc. The libraries are Object Windows library, turbo vision, Borland graphics interface and much more. There are a number of versions released after the release of the first version introduced in the industry its current version is 5.5. This IDE is for both the architecture 32 bit and 64 bit.
This is developed only because of the C++ language interpreter and can run the code on the computer. The C++ developers were always complaining to the developers that it is slow, and provide bad performance, and low quality. So now the new version is released after fixing all of the issues that appear in it.
Borland C++ Compiler 5.5 Features
- It is the lightweight, fast, and secure IDE.
- The C++ developers develop their code in it and test that.
- The Linux developers also write the code using the Borland C++ also.
- You can include the libraries in it.
- The libraries that follow all the standards of ANSI and ISO.
- This is easy to use and user-friendly with nice and attractive user interface.