Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2017 is the desktop application/software that is used for the purpose of photo editing and it supports too many tools that can help you to make your pictures more attractive and efficient vision. you can add colors, make the picture dull-looking or light-looking shots vibrant, you can remove the annoying objects. Now the latest release of Lightroom CC 2017 has included a number of new features which is not present before now you can frame your picture easily by just following few steps, you can stretch the image that you take from panorama without losing any effect of image quality.
You can work also on your Lightroom on your mobile without losing image quality. you can capture an image from the mobile device and also edit and share the image. you can also change the quality of image mobile to desktop without losing your image quality. quality always remains same in the latest version. the other main feature of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is you can design the web application mock-ups also design smart application mock-ups. so the developer can develop an attractive application for the user. Adobe also releases their tutorials for beginners so the student can easily learn Photoshop by watching the latest tutorial of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
It will helpful for beginners and advanced designers to design the thing quickly and in an efficient way. You can also sell your photos on Adobe stock that is the new feature added as it is Cloud-based and Adobe allows you to save your work on the cloud server and access it from anywhere. this is the trial version of Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 you can also download the older version of Photoshop from our website here is the link of Adobe Photoshop CS5.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2017 Features
- Raw support on mobile: You can capture, edit and share the photo snap of format png to your IOS and android device and then sync your photos to desktop back for editing, etc.
- Local adjustments on the go: You can apply brightness, clarity in the photo, and adjustment.
- Lightroom for Apple TV: You can create the image and open on the big screen it will not blur.
- Direct access to Adobe Stock: You can submit the designs that you created directly to the stock and sell them.
- Shoot-through presets: You can set your photo and apply the changes to it.
- Guided Upright.
- Boundary Warp to see the big picture.
- Enhanced Tone Curve tool.
- Split Tone adjustments.
- Quick camera access.