Download Adobe Fireworks CS4 is the Adobe product is released on 7 May 2012. This software development is stopped by Adobe and now no new version will be released. This is supported by the Microsoft Windows operating systems and Mac OS X operating systems. This is free trial software license and owned by Adobe. This software application was developed only for web developers. So they can quickly develop the design and prototypes of the website and can show the demo in a quick and easy way. The main feature of this tool is sliced. That can divide the design into multiple sections and portions.
You can also integrate this software package with other Adobe products like the Adobe Dreamweaver, and Adobe Flash. The Adobe announced they will not develop this tool further and they stop on 6 May 2013. There are some reasons for this. They point out that lot of features of this product overlap to the other products of Adobe. Like the features overlap to the Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Edge, etc. Also, one important thing that is announced from Adobe was they will provide the security, bug fixation, and resolve the issues. They will only stop the new products to develop of the same category. The user interface of Adobe products is approximately same. Likewise, the fireworks also have the same user interface with adobe photoshop.
Adobe Fireworks CS4 Features
- The layer panel is one of the important parts of the designing tool.
- It has the ruler that allows the user to draw lines in any direction that is not present in other applications.
- There are multiple symbols that can be used again and again.
- You can optimize the images in this application.
- Also, you can export the document and open in another software tool.
- Can create the slideshow that is interactive and smarter.
- You can export the CSS files and apply on a specific portion.
- jQuery Mobile theme skinniCross-platform.
- Cross-platform support.
- Can work in a team.
- New interface with the interactive design of the software application.
- The text engine designed.
- The workspace improved.
- The Adobe community supports.