Adobe DNG Converter 10.3 is the software application designed by the Adobe. The DNG stands for the Digital Negative. You can install into your Windows and Mac operating systems. The main purpose of Digital Negative DNG is to convert the raw images into a useful image format. This is the main theme of this software application. All we know that there are a number of cameras that are used to capture the photo, pictures in different places. Like the Casio, Nokia, Ricoh, Pentax, Samsung, Huawei, DJI and more. These phones create some of the raw formats of images that are not usable without converting and making that useful. The raw format of the image is not supported in any software application for editing and processing on it. So first you need it to convert into some usable format and then you are able to use it.
The interface is quite simple, so it is easy to use. Like the folder where the pictures are present then convert it and save where you want to save those converted files. Google and Apple also developed hundreds of applications that support DNG. There is also manual available for the DNG that help you to use the application easily with more accurate features. Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS5, CS6, CC, Photoshop Element 3 to Photoshop Element 12 all version are supporting the DNG also Lightroom all versions supporting the DNG.
- DNG stands for Adobe Digital Negative Converter.
- It is used to convert the raw images to the appropriate file format and make it usable for all other applications.
- Supported by Google and Adobe applications.
- The detailed manual available for detail overview of the features.
- Can perform a bulk action on images in a single folder.
- The source and destination folders can be selected easily.
- It is available for both Mac OS operating system and for Windows operating system.
- Adobe photo editing application support DNG.