|Added On||August 21, 2019|
|Updated On||September 07, 2019 9:45 pm|
|Operating System:||Windows 7,8.1, & 10.|
5KPlayer 6.0 is the latest release. It is a program that gives you the power to watch any type and size of video content that you wish and that also in a very simple and easy way. There is no limit to the video watching if you have 5Kplayer installed in your system. Either you want to watch videos from Vimeo, YouTube, Vevo, DailyMotion, Facebook, MetaCafe, Vine, Ustream, LiveLeak, Instagram and altogether more than 300 other websites that share videos. You have the choice that whether you want to watch the video online or offline by downloading them from their respective website.
5KPlayer is very handy in terms of capability to play a broad range of multimedia files that can also be organized in playlists. 5KPlayer supports a plethora of formats including 3GP, DIVX, M2T, M2TS, MPEG, MXF, MTV, OGM, SWF, RMVB, VOB, MKV, FLV, AVI, MP4 and WMV to play 4K, 5K, and 1080p HD videos. It also compatibly runs DVDs and optical disc Blu-Rays that are region free. Besides video formats, 5kPlayer also supports the key formats of audio files to provide appropriate playback support to your videos.
Radio stations are an evergreen source of music, news and entertainment, and 5KPlayer enables you to hear a wide range of radio stations on the internet like BBC, XFM, Heart, Kiss, Gold, Capital, LBC, Kerrang, Planet Rock and many more. Meanwhile, you can check out demanded music as well from the SoundCloud. The application possesses a straightforward, user-friendly and intuitive graphic user interface which is comprehensive for pros and easy to understand for new users making it an application that is beneficial for all.
You can watch videos on DVD or HD videos that are stored locally on your computers by reaching it through browsing its location. If the locally stored files are not enough to soothe your craving for videos and music then you can simply open your favorite website with a gigantic supply of your preferred videos and download as many as you want to play later in offline mode and all this is a very simple way and very fast speed with 5KPlayer. You can select the target size and format according to your system requirement and liking if you have this app installed on your computer. If you don’t want to cluster your computer by downloading items then with 5Kplayer you can simply watch the same videos online.
One of the best things in 5KPlayer is that you can organize all your items by gathering your selected media files and tracks in playlists and then you can arrange them according to title, date or artist. Another very good feature is its capability of streaming multimedia content from AirPlay so you can enjoy tracks from your iPads, iPhones, and iPods on your computer.
In nutshell, 5KPlayer is a handy solution for you when you quickly want to switch between DVD videos, local videos, web-based clips or content that is streamed from iOS devices. Enjoying all types of media is made easy with 5 K Player by your side.
- Organized and intuitive organized interface.
- Plays online and offline videos.
- Creates playlists and streams media from AirPlay.
- Play a wide range of media formats including 3GP, DIVX, M2T, M2TS, MPEG, MXF, MTV, OGM, SWF, RMVB, VOB, MKV, FLV, AVI, MP4 and WMV to play 4K, 5K, and 1080p HD videos.
- Wirelessly streams media files between PC, Smart TV, Android, PS4, Xbox, etc.
- Enables screen mirroring from iOS devices to Windows PC.
- Records the screens of iOS devices in high quality via AirPlay mirroring.
- Embeds radio player to support a wide range of online radio channels.
- Excellent file manager as it easily organizes your audiovisual files.
- Cut and rotate video clips in few clicks and adjusts the speed and color of playback.
- Easy to use and understand.
- Completely legal, free and safe to install.
- Free of virus or any other malware.