Movavi Screen Recorder is a powerful yet lightweight software that records the videos and capture streaming music and videos from websites. It also saves Skype calls, saves program activity and does much more with its innovative features. With Movavi Screen Recorder, users can record the activity going on their monitors smoothly and save it as video files. The app also enables users to share video clips on online social networks. The working of the app is so simple that even a basic computer user can enjoy the experience of using this application.
The installation and set up process of the application is simple and swift and users feel easy to have it due to its familiar options. This video recorder has a clear and comfortable user interface which consists of a rectangular frame that captures the activity on the screen and this frame is accompanied by an intuitive control panel. The application supports the drag and drop process to reposition the screen capturing and users can also alter the resolution setting as per their liking. Users can also activate or deactivate the audio recording and microphone system in just a click.
Movavi screen video recorder supports extensive file types, online sharing, and interesting video effects. Once you have recorded the video, just specify an output profile so the video can be saved on the disk. The number of formats is supported for the normal video file and for HD video files as well. Users can also prepare the clips with this application for playback compatibility that can run on external devices powered by BlackBerry, HTC, Apple, Android, and other popular makers.
The app can also import new videos automatically into iTunes library or can upload it on YouTube, Facebook, Vkontakte, FTP, Vimeo or Amazon S3 as well. Users can take snapshots and then save them in the form of image files. They can also record keystrokes, exclude or include mouse cursor from video clips and can use the sound of a mouse in the videos as well.
The developers have made sure after necessary tests that the application takes only a reasonable space on RAM or CPU, delivers quality performance, doesn’t hangs and crash and doesn’t display the error dialogs. Keyboard shortcuts are also supported and the interface is simple so anyone can handle it easily. All these things make the Movavi Screen Recorder a richly equipped and most suitable application for video recording and utilities.
- Record webinars, tutorials, and other internet-based educational videos.
- Crops unwanted portions from videos.
- Saves the recordings for later use on computer and mobile device.
- Replays the captured videos at any given time.
- Takes screenshots in one click and illustrates them with captions, frames, and arrows.
- Uses the screenshots and Torrent videos of the application to demonstrate errors and bugs.
- Saves Skype conversations.
- Records job interviews on the internet.
- Captures short clips and footage from websites.
- Save long videos such as a movie or TV series.
- Records video chats.
- Extracts music from videos.
- Records online radio.
- Crop out the unwanted ads and other contents.
New Features of Movavi Screen Recorder 10.4.0
- Users can take screenshots and then edit them as well. It can be done even during the process of the video recording process. The editing panel gets displayed automatically after the recording of the screenshot.
- A semi-transparent recording panel is a new addition in the latest version so users don’t have to enable the main recording panel to control the capturing. The semi-transparent panel saves the users from getting distracted and shows the status of your recording at the same time.
- The new version is capable of uploading your records on Google Drive so they can be shared via links to the Google Drive.
- Required bug fixes and enhancements have been done.