FastStone Capture desktop software application. The main purpose of this software is to capture the screens. Also, they added many new features and enhance software applications in many ways. They release a number of versions till 2006. The first stable version was released on 5 June 2006 and the version number was version 3.1. The current and latest releases version is version 8.2 and it is released on 23 August 2017. It is recently released with multiple updates. This application allows you to capture the screen, you can also record the video of the screen. It allows you to capture videos of windows, menus, fixed regions, full screen, objects, rectangular and web pages, etc. Also, you can record the voice using a microphone, mouse movement.
It allows the captured video to send to email, create pdf files, word files, PowerPoint or other documents using this software. It also allows the customization in videos or images, to crop, edit, print, add watermark. You can also scan image, it generates the file name automatically, you can pick the color, zoom the image, email, and much more. The interface is quite simple and easy to understand. It is the most lightweight software application that helps to record the desktop screen or capture the screenshots. Also, It supports multiple image formats, extensions that are GIF, PNG, TIFF, PDF, etc. It has both the free version and the paid version. The Paid version is for the lifetime and the price is $19.95. The paid version has many more features.
- It has the editing on the image and video options.
- Quite simple and normal interface, lightweight and easy to use application.
- You can add a caption to the image easily.
- Some of the editing options include crop, rotate, adjust colors, resize the image, etc.
- you can also redo and undo the last action performed.
- You can open the scanned image to work on that.
- It also allows you to create the multi-page pdf file.
- You can send the image file or video file via email.
- It runs when the Windows start and you can set off this feature.